Subject: Re: Converting files
From: "Richard L'Hommedieu" <[email-masked]>
To: The LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (LightwaveML)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 18:34:06 -0400

At 02:15 PM 4/30/96 GMT+0100, Fernando Martins wrote:
>>Does anyone know of a little Public Domain programm which can do this for
>>me? Either on Amiga, PC or PowerMac.
>
>I don't know of a public domain program that does that, but ImageFX does that
>with no fuss at all, you can set up what you want in less than a minute:
>Select source sequence files, select dest filename and select save format.
>
>You just have to find someone with that great indispensable program.
>
>I was going to sugest MainActor, but I think the shareware version doesn't
>deal with PICT files. And you have to click on a requester every 5 or 10
>frames.
>
>__________________________________________________________________________
>

There is a public domain program call WinJpeg that allows for the saving and
loading of may differant image file formats .. pic,pcx,jpeg,iff,gif,etc ..
it has some good tools for minor adjustments of the image and it has batch
processing ...

Rich

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  "Richard L'Hommedieu" <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---